Please reply at

Title: Android Developer
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245
Duration: 18 months to potential permanent

EAD Green Card and US Citizen ONLY...

2 years' Android app development experience
2 years' experience and solid understanding of SDK (development kit for
mobile apps)
Experience with full life cycle of mobile app development and core Android
Understanding of how to access the web server, understanding of the various
UI components
Ability to include GPS/location services on an application's functionality
Ability to explain their specific job duties in detail
Professional with a high sense of urgency

Large enterprise level environment
5 years development experience overall
Java development background

Project: This resource will focus on developing mobile applications for the
Android platforms. We are looking for someone well rounded with mobile
application development, not just experience with one piece of the puzzle,
who has seen the development of a mobile application from end to end.
Experience in a large enterprise level environment is ideal, but someone
who has submitted or currently has an application at the app store is
required. Android developers should have solid experience with Java.
Direct: 203-652-1444*119