* Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest. *
*Job title: Systems Administrator *
*Location: SW Twin Cities, MN*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Interview: Phone Screen*
*Job Description: *
Responsible for managing the infrastructure of bestbuy.com
Managing the infrastructure, automating the infrastructure. Testing and
tuning the applications
- Manage a multi-origin, zero-downtime, highly scalable web infrastructure.
- Build, scale, and secure www.bestbuy.com infrastructure, focusing
specifically on a fully automated Linux environment
- Design, develop and improve automation and tools for systems management,
including development of scripts for our fully automated environment with
- Perform zero-downtime deployments across multiple globally distributed
- Participate in a L2-L3 rotating 24/7 on-call schedule. Roughly one week
out every six, schedule frequency may change by team size.
- Solid understanding and fluid use of Linux
- Experience working in large environments with many moving pieces
- Expert in Shell scripting or comfortable stepping into Ruby, Python and
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with a top Cloud Provider
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830 *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.