*Sr. QA Analyst. MUST BE STRONG WITH SQL. *
*Rate is 50/hr. *
*Financial services is now a nice to have. *
*Phone then F2F is a MUST*
- Form strong working relationships with internal users both business and
technical to facilitate managing and supporting applications;
- Become a primary point of contact for support for a number of business
- Form part of various project teams on new initiatives with primary
responsibilities for the testing and QA functions, which may involve
managing outsourcing partners or performing the testing functions directly.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to requests for maintenance and
production support calls as assigned;
- Provide off-hours support in a rotating, team-based role as assigned,
especially during critical business cycles such as quarter end.
- Maintain a delivery focus while blending client service, communication
and systems analysis skills.
Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic,
fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
KEYS TO THIS POSITION:
1. Strong SQL Skills – There will be a lot of SQL querying required for
this role. This is an area that candidates have been lacking in so please
make sure that they are very strong working with SQL to query the database
and manipulate the data. They will be doing back end testing of the
2. 7+ years of QA Testing experience is required. This will be primarily
3. This candidate needs to have done some Systems Analysis work as 20 – 30%
of this role will be working as a BSA interacting with Developers and SME’s
to capture and document their needs.
4. Must have excellent communication skills.
5. Experience working with Data Flux or similar is REQUIRED as well as
Composite and QTP Scripts.
6. Experience in testing OBIEE reports or data warehouse projects is
7. Financial Services is a big +. Fixed Income Reporting or similar would
be the preference
- 7 years minimum experience in QA.
Exp with FI Reporting or similar is Required
Experience with Dataflux or similar is Required
Experience with OBIEE or Data Warehouse projects is Required
- Strong communication and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database experience, preferably
- Experience in QA and testing software on development projects
- Experience in using software development lifecycle methodologies on
- Excellent customer service and delivery focus with some project
- Experience in testing and support of web-based applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Bachelor Degree in CS or related field
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience leading off-shore teams
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.