Location :Medford ,MA
BizTalk is going to a big plus
The EDI Programmer Analyst will provide EDI development, testing,
maintenance, and troubleshooting support for the E-Business Team. Assist
internal and external customers with front and back end development for EDI
related projects, BizTalk, HIPAA 5010, and clinical data exchange.
Consistently support efforts to maintain system integrity and company
compliance with Healthcare regulations (i.e. HIPAA requirements, DMA
policies). Comply with all Network Health system development,
documentation, and testing standards.
*PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
1. Provide senior level technical programming functions for the
development, implementation, and maintenance of all applications supported
by the E-Business group.
2. Troubleshoot E-Business application problems, identify
interdependencies, and help to implement solutions.
3. Provide technical guidance and expertise for program development
projects assigned by management.
4. Facilitate and coordinate the work of junior programmer/analysts
on assigned projects.
5. Serve as lead technical analyst for application interfaces
6. Collaborates and participates as needed on any technical HIPAA
7. Maintain database integrity and security using quality control
mechanisms and system tools.
8. Helps to ensure the highest level of functionality for all
9. Serves as an additional technical support resource for the
company’s main managed care database application.
10. Participates in technical Disaster Recovery planning efforts.
11. Participates in IT on-call services as needed.
*OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:*
1. Represent Network Health at applicable activities including system
user groups and other health data system organizations.
2. Maintain professional growth and development through self-directed
learning activities and involvement in professional organizations.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering and 3 to 5 years applicable work experience,
preferably in a healthcare IT environment. Recent IT-related training /
Skills/Experience: A minimum of 3 years of programming experience
with .NET languages C# and VB and solid object oriented skills. Must have
experience with SQL programming / designing relation databases utilizing
T-SQL, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select
statements, views, etc. Strong analytical and problem solving skills also
needed. Experience with BizTalk, X12, and XML transactions are a definite
plus. Healthcare environment experience a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.