*Title: SQL Certified Database Developer*
*Location: Richardson, TX (Locals Only)*
*Interview: Phone interview and f2f will be required*
Excellent communication skills, data analysis, extensive utilization of
DTS/SSSI for data transformation and loading of data, understanding of data
modeling concepts, ability to understand and work with complex data models,
physical database tables and design, works with system administrator and
uses data dictionary software packages to ensure data integrity and
security, recovers corrupted data and eliminates data redundancy. Uses
tuning tools to improve database performance. Works with the application
development teams, focusing on the back-end portion of data storage
considerations and performance considerations for application systems being
*MSSQL 2005 Certified* and Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology with at least 7+ years of related work experience.
Required - Microsoft SQL server administration
Proven problem solving and debugging skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical
*Title: ETL Developer*
*Duration: 4months (+)*
*rate : $48/hr*
*Need only US Citizens*
- This position is to join our Reporting Team for ETL BO-DS development
- Job Description: ETL development, maintenance and production support.
- Tool used is BO-DS
*Qualifications : *
- 3+ years experience with ETL tools, Business Objects Data
Services(BODS) and Informatica.
*Title: BODS consultant with HANA exp.*
*Location : Bellevue, WA*
*Duration : 5 Months*
- SAP HANA consultant with atleast one project or Pilot experience on
- Experience in atleast one replication scenario SAP landscape
transformation (SLT) or Sybase Replication Server with operational
reporting or data mart scenario
- Knowledge and hands on writing SQL scripts, User exits, should have
ABAP knowledge, ABAP Debugging experience.
- Ability to understand the business scenario and use case building
- Strong experience is relational Database modeling and Star Schema is
- 5+ years of experience in SAP BW 7.x including experience on BO
- SAP BI (Business Objects) 4.0 / SAP BW 7.3 / BWA experience shall be
- Must have excellent knowledge of relational data modeling and data
- Strong knowledge of R/3 process knowledge in the areas of Finance,
Supply Chain, SD/MM/PP -Logistics, and HR
- Ability to document and capture business requirements and pain areas
*Title: Sharepoint Developer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
- This position would be working with the Asset Management business to
enhance existing SharePoint sites and also develop new sites for the new
Global Asset Management initiative.
- This position would also be working with the corporate infrastructure
team and help them to uplift the current SharePoint environment to the 2013
version, in order to support the Global Asset Management initiative.
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 development and architecture.
*Title: Edifecs Mapper*
*Location: Richardson, TX*
*Duration: 12 months contract*
*Phone interview only*
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience configuring Edifecs (and
creating maps) for translating and validating HIPAA 5010 transactions and
customized transaction formats, can lead a team in a new configuration
along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Key skills to include: *
- Edifecs (v 7.0.8 and higher) configuration
- XEngine Service (XES), and XEngine Server
- Configuration, set-up, and installation using Edifecs.
- Creating detailed requirements from a Developer perspective, low level
design at the component level for different healthcare HIPAA transactions.
XML / XSLT code writing and XML parsing. Code deployments, and automatic
builds. Strong communication skills.
- Java/Java script and Groovi proficiency
- Knowledge of Linux commands
*Desired Skill or Knowledge of:*
- Edifecs Routing
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.