Direct Cleint Need
Title: Datastage developer
Location: Parsippany, NJ, US
Duration: 6+ Months
1. Solid foundation in us of QualityStage process in profile of data, Analysis,
defining the patterns and in alterning the patterns.
2. Commandable knowledge on the DataStage Jobs and in executing them
3. Experience with relational database queries and SQL programming preferably
4. Comfortable working in Sun SOLARIS OS and with production deployment of
QualityStage and DataStage Jobs and in managing them.
5. Prior experience of Production Support is required.
6. Good Communication skills.
Required technical skill set: IBM InfoSphere QualityStage & DataStage v8.7
atleast of 8.5 is a must, Oracle 11g, Unix,
* Profiling of existing customer data and provide the analysis data for client
* Capable of altering the existing QualityStage Jobs and also creating new with
* Create interfaces for resolving common issues with time-intensive work-around
* Deploy and manage the qualitystage and datastage jobs in production
* Responsible for stakeholder Management
* Minor Enhancements, Bug Fixing and Resolution.
* Consolidate and publish weekly status reports and monthly dashboards and
other reporting as needed for the program
* Small/incremental feature updates
* Production support of the qualitystage and datastage.
Project involves maintaining cusotmer data cleansing services for AVIS BUDGET
GROUP and primarily focus on manipulating data to standards.
Person will be working with Client IT SMEs and business users to understand the
requirements and manage the requirements in QualityStage & DataStage. Person
will have opportunity to work in highly visible IT application support services of
a leading car rental major based out of USA.
IDC Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.