*Hi Friends,*
*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*
*
*Title: Sr. Project Manager*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 12 to 18+ months*
*
*
*Job Description:*
We are seeking a highly experienced Sr. IT Project Manager with 7 to 10+
years. This project will involve Master Data Management (MDM) and an ideal
candidate will have experience with MDM concepts such as data governance,
data stewardship, and data quality.

- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual
responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing
schedules.
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts
and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and
delivered to meet customer needs.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor
deliverables.
- Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and
unresolved issues.
- Strong focus on Scope, Schedule, and Budget planning and management.

Desired Experience:
- 7 - 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Leadership position delivering large and complex projects
- Project Management experience leading new development (SDLC), packaged
software implementation, and large system enhancement type projects.
- Experience leading a highly matrixed project team.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Solid knowledge and ability to apply the systems development and project
management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management
life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively
communicate information to customers and to all levels within the
organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience.

*Additional Project Details:*
This project involves the development of a formal system to house and
maintain customer data with the intention of providing a unified view of
the customer from disparate inputs and with the ability to publish relevant
data to different business domains.   The Project Manager for this position
should demonstrate a history of successful delivery of Master Data
Management (MDM) projects, with understanding of MDM concepts such as data
governance, data stewardship, and data quality.   Successful experience
managing 3rd party vendors/tools and systems integrators is essential.
Ability to come in and help drive the project is also key.

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*