* Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest. *
*Title: Sr. Project Manager*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 12 to 18+ months*
We are seeking a highly experienced Sr. IT Project Manager with 7 to 10+
years. This project will involve Master Data Management (MDM) and an ideal
candidate will have experience with MDM concepts such as data governance,
data stewardship, and data quality.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual
responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts
and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and
delivered to meet customer needs.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor
- Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and
- Strong focus on Scope, Schedule, and Budget planning and management.
- 7 - 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Leadership position delivering large and complex projects
- Project Management experience leading new development (SDLC), packaged
software implementation, and large system enhancement type projects.
- Experience leading a highly matrixed project team.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Solid knowledge and ability to apply the systems development and project
management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management
life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively
communicate information to customers and to all levels within the
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience.
*Additional Project Details:*
This project involves the development of a formal system to house and
maintain customer data with the intention of providing a unified view of
the customer from disparate inputs and with the ability to publish relevant
data to different business domains. The Project Manager for this position
should demonstrate a history of successful delivery of Master Data
Management (MDM) projects, with understanding of MDM concepts such as data
governance, data stewardship, and data quality. Successful experience
managing 3rd party vendors/tools and systems integrators is essential.
Ability to come in and help drive the project is also key.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830 *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.