*Rate: $80/hr on c2c*
*Location: Washington, DC*
*Length: 6 months*
*Phone + F2F required*
*Locals from DC/VA/MD only *
*RED HAT® **(JBoss/Java)** SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/SOFTWARE ARCHITECT*
*Technical Experience/Skills Required:*
• Experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5 or 6,
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB3)
• Experience with Red Hat® JBoss 5 or
• Experience designing, developing, configuring and deploying Red Hat®
• Solid knowledge of Web services protocols (SOAP, WSDL,
• Experience developing, testing and debugging on Linux systems (Red Hat
preferred) 7+ years
• Experience with software development tools (jUnit, SVN,
Eclipse) 7+ years
• Experience in optimizing code for specific hardware
• Ability to create clear and concise technical documentation,
including: 7+ years
- Software Architecture, Design Document and Test Plans
• Experience with agile software development methodologies.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.