*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sr. Business
Analyst - TRM (security Master)* . Please let us know if you would be
interested for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated

*Position : Sr. Business Analyst - TRM (security Master)
Location: Boston
Duration: 4-5 months

Skill and Role Summary:*
Capital markets business analyst with the experience in Security
master/Reference data and understanding of the asset classes. Role involves
development of the requirement documents and onsite collaboration with the
client and the team.

*Main duties and responsibilities:*
As part of the onsite team, the candidate will be responsible for analyzing
new enhancements to the existing Security Master system, defining the
approach and process flow to enable new security data, develop business
analysis and requirements documentation and collaborate with the
development team during the build and test phase.
Client facing skills, experience with Security Master or Reference Data
systems, ability to develop business requirements documentation and work
collaboratively with the client and the team to build the alignment on the

*Capital Markets knowledge is a must have. Understanding of assess classes
is essential.*

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs