My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sr. Financial
Analyst - GLOBAL MARKETS* . Please let us know if you would be interested
for the below requirement. Respond to me with your updated resume.
*Position : Sr. Financial Analyst - GLOBAL MARKETS
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Toronto, Canada*
We are quite literally on the front lines of the biggest issues facing the
global markets leaders today – investment banks, asset management firms,
wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory
agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these
industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical
acumen and passion for innovation. We offer the opportunity to join a
recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for
today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that
fosters growth and leadership.
As a Senior Associate Technology you will design and develop technology
based business solutions for our clients in the financial services and energy
trading industry. You may be required to play a team lead role for a small
team and/or take on responsibility for the development for a specific
component or track of the solution architecture. At all times you will
actively support the development, and drive quality assurance during
designand realization of the solution.
· Support or lead design, estimation and planning tasks for the
solution using technical and functional expertise.
· Generate and review estimates, which include anticipated issues
· Facilitate clients in workshops and meetings to capture business
requirements and develop solution design using best practice/design
*May be required to be hands-on developer for complex areas.*
· May be required to support and enhance existing client
Project manage people, and scope, be responsible for quality for
your development track/team throughout the project lifecycle.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
· Significant hands-on experience in solution design, architectural
analysis within trading systems (or similar).
· Experience in a consulting or client-facing role in large and
· Experience in the Financial Services (Investment Banking, Capital
Markets, Asset Management) is highly desired.
· Domain experience in Client, Reference and/or Market Data
· Experience in implementing Enterprise Data Management (EDM)
systems for data acquisition, cleansing, normalization, validation,
· Hands-on experience with AssetControl(preferably) or other EDM
tools like MarkIt EDM(CADIS), Golden Source, Tibco MDM, PolarLake
· Experience in implementing Securities, Reference and Market Data
· Multi-vendor feed management
· Aggregation of data into an centralized solution
· Product knowledge of AssetControl, GoldenSource, CADIS, Tibco
MDM, PolarLake advantageous
· Domain knowledge across majority of asset classes and data types
· Experience with Bloomberg data feeds(Back Office and Per
Security), Reuters data feeds(Back office, Data Scope Select, Selectfeed)
· Hands-on experience with Java 6, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Ant,
Maven, Eclipse, Webservices/SOAP, Jenkins, XML, Shell/Perl scripting.
· Experience in database, SQL, Oracle, configuration management,
software deployment scripts.
· Working knowledge of UML and multithreading.
· End-to-end experience in agile software development lifecycle.
· Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and team members.
· Project leadership skills including people management, scope and
plan management and tracking.
· Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns,
familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
· Openness to travel and work at client offices.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.