Dear friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

*Role: Sr. SAP ABAP DEVELOPER**
*

*Location: Eagan, MN*

*Start Date: 10.21 / 10.28*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Preferences: Prefers Local, Onsite Monday - Friday *

*Technical Skills: *

• ABAP, OO ABAP, WebDynpro, Classic Dynpro, Webservices, RFC, BAdIs, BAPIs,
Enhancement Spots, PI, ALV, Smartforms

• Demonstrated problem analysis and troubleshooting skills* *

*Soft Skills: *

• Strong collaboration skills-ability to develop and maintain strong
working relationships with others including business counterparts

• Strong oral and written communication skills

• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities

• Ability to work independently and in a team environment

*Primary responsibilities: *

• Work with functional analysts to gather requirements and ensure those
requirements are accurate and complete.

• Work with functional analysts to design solution to meet business
requirements and create development specifications.

• Develop quality ABAP code in a customized SAP environment based on
development specification adhering to our code standards and guidelines.

• Perform unit testing to ensure program follows standards and meets
development specifications.

• Provide support and resolution to problems as they arise in end to end
and user acceptance testing.

 If you have anyone that is going to be available for this role, please let
me know!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*