*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: Sr QA Analyst
Location: Redmond, WA (Only Locals Plz)
Duration: 6+ Months / FTE
· Identify what needs to be tested.
· Present the testing strategy. If necessary propose enhancements
to make the application more easily testable
· Implement the testing strategy.
· Create tickets JIRA for issues.
· Experience in Selenium, since it has a mixture of Windows/Linux
· Demonstrates that he has a broad understanding of testing,
Focusing on important parts of the system so that all components of the
system are tested.
· So working in a "startup mode" is critical (QA happens during
development, not after and feedback QA -> Dev must be immediate)
UI testing (for localization) and gradually move towards load testing
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.