*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*
Title: SAP Automation Tester
Location: Dearborn, MI
Duration: 6+ months
- 10+ years overall IT experience.
- 6+ years in QA/Software testing.
- 3+ years as an SAP Test Automation Lead.
- 5+ years experience in HP QTP / SAP TAO
*Position Description: *
- AD - Overall 10 years in IT, with 6-7 years in QA/Software testing, at
least 3 years as an SAP Test Automation Lead.
- The individual will be responsible for all aspects of Automated
testing thru the full SAP systems lifecycle from requirements gathering or
Blueprinting through implementation.
- Responsibilities include Creates and maintains the QC Plan and Test
Strategy document Estimates Program level and WBS test effort.
- Provides test expertise and coaching Participates in the requirements
meetings with the Customer Assists the Test Specialists in understanding of
the application and writing effective Test Cases Coordinates test
activities with the project team Collects and shares metrics with project
team Applies subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement
techniques to improve Product and Process Quality. Coordinates defect
management, Quality Center training and administration
*Skills Required: *
- Proven expertise in HP QTP / SAP TAO.
- Design and implementation experience in automation frameworks for SAP
- Previous experience with HP Quality Center and SolMan.
- SAP Testing expertise, preferably in EWM SCM Modules.
- Strong RDBMS SQL skills.
- Test planning, estimation and Quality metrics.
- Good knowledge of various Test Methodologies and techniques (Black Box
and Grey Box).
-Exposure to Load and Performance testing principles and practice. .
Experience with all aspects of product testing including test planning,
documentation, execution, defect management and reporting . Knowledge of
integration points and the order in which these must be executed.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*R3 Technology Inc.,*
*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*
*Edison, New Jersey 08817*
*Direct : 732-429-1833*
*Fax : 7325684786*
*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.