*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*
Title: Test Lead
Location: Mc Lean, VA
Duration: 6+ months
- 8+ years experience managing planning, organizing and implementing of
test activities for multiple and complex system solution projects.
- 4+ Years of experience working in a UNIX environment.
- 3-5 Years of experience in SQL Scripting.
- 3-5 Years of experience with HP Quality Center for managing and
automating activities required for end-to-end testing of applications.
- 4-7 Years of experience in the creation and execution of automated
- Very experienced in developing and executing test automation scripts
and automation frameworks to be used for functional and regression testing
of both batch processing and interactive applications.
- Develops and maintains test scenarios and test scripts to validate
application functionality in automated tools such as Quality Center or
other test cases documenting tool.
- Experienced in developing reusable functions and components that can
be used to maintain and extend automated tests for multiple interfacing
applications with maximum reuse of code.
- Experienced in designing data-driven, modular scripts that allow tests
to be maintained or extended without additional script coding.
- Experienced in providing in-depth technical expertise and advice to
testing teams in the use of automation framework, to facilitate the use of
automated testing across multiple projects and work streams.
- Very experienced testing of application software artifacts to ensure
delivered code or infrastructure changes meet quality standards and
- Very experienced at the creation of detailed test plans to validate
the functionality and operability of the designed software application.
- Experienced at the creation of quality assurance documentation for
projects and tasks to include quality metrics.
- Conducts assessments and evaluations through analysis to verify
compliance to testing standards and applicable quality plans.
- Experienced in the management, coaching, and development of personnel
of the test organization.
- Experienced at driving standardization across the test organization
and ensures continuous process improvements.
- Experienced with Waterfall, Iterative and Agile Systems Development
- Ability to lead meetings and conduct Reviews.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*R3 Technology Inc.,*
*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*
*Edison, New Jersey 08817*
*Direct : 732-429-1833*
*Fax : 7325684786*
*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.