I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 3 months
Custom testing of switches, CPE routers and PE routers in an end-to-end
test environment to validate interoperability of large state government
accounts with AT&T’s network edge and core products as well as a wide range
of global Transport Services.
Analyze integrated environments involving complex routing and defense in
depth security architectures. Report on overall architecture, packet flow,
and end to end security requirements.
Work closely with lifecycle engineering teams to determine complex
architecture viability in addition to creating test cases designed to
validate the end to end network performance and feasibility.
The engineer will define test plans that are consistent with Managed
Service requirements and service definitions and include custom features as
defined by the specific customer.
Specifically, the engineer will:
· Develop, review and execute detailed test cases
· Execute test cases in dedicated simulations of the customer
environment and collect data output
· Document and review test results, router and switch
configurations, and software and hardware versions and specifications in
comprehensive test reports
· Create Engineering and Troubleshooting Guides for operations
· Provide Tier IV Production Support including
· Develop and run scripts to automate test cases for additional
regression and performance testing
· Follow all relevant security procedures for data handling and
· Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience with the configuration
of key routing and switching protocols such as BFD, OSPF, BGP, TDP/LDP, and
· Detailed knowledge of critical routing and switching features
such as Class of Service/Quality of Service, Traffic and Performance
Engineering, High Availability, and IP Services such as FTP, NAT/PAT, and
· Specific technologies such as L2/L3 VPN’s, Multicast including
PIM, SSM, and MSDP, Ethernet services, and IPv6 routing and architecture
· Experience using test equipment such as Spirent, Breaking Point,
and Ixia including test automation suites, as well as other scripting tools
and automated testing tools
· Hands-on experience installing and configuring enterprise class
Cisco routing and switching products in a Managed Services CPE environment.
· Hands on experience with Cisco CPE series router including 7600,
ASR100x, ISR, ISR G2, 7200, 7300 and 3750xx switches.
*Thanks & Regards*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.