*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com <go...@r3tek.com>*
Title: Testing Solutions Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months
*Client: CSC* Role : ITS Testing Services - Solutions Manager Essential Job
- Interacts with prospective client and sell CSC ITS testing solutions.
- Works with BDMs and Account Managers in pursuing various testing and
- Interacts with the sales and delivery teams and ensure expectations
are met with respect to proposal quality and related presentations
- Ensures proposals reflect achievable solutions and delivery plans,
including estimates that follow CSC ITS standard practices
- Works along with the pursuit team in coming up with a custom solution,
resource model and estimates in responding to opportunities
- Ensures that all potential project risks are adequately covered by
articulating the relevant assumptions in the responses
- Preparation of research reports covering industry trends in the
testing space and provide on-demand research and analysis support to top
- Works along with the team of business analysts / solution engineers
who provide competitive research, company profiling, and sales support to
onsite business development group
- Establishes and maintains IT infrastructure to support operations of
the Solutions Engineering group. This includes establishing processes to
reuse and leverage capability information, solution models and estimates
and related IP for new opportunities
- Leads a cross-functional team that analyzes, designs, and implements
architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs; leverages
resources from different teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Analyzes new and existing architectures, researches solutions,
specifies long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet
reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration,
and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets
- Communicates the system integration vision and strategy during
meetings and presentations to appropriate parties. Ensures that the
technical aspects of the program are accepted by the stakeholders.
- Generates conceptual, logical, and physical architectures, system
documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure
sound architecture to meet client needs.
- Leads major proposal efforts and creates strategies to win business in
new markets or current accounts.
- Serves as a technical expert for clients in system architectures to
eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system
architectures. Ensures the technical component of the solution aligns with
the client’s business goals and current/potential standards.
- Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in overall
system and solution architecture; implements solutions to ensure that best
practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- Researches technological advancements to ensure that solutions are
continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
*Qualifications :* Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, or
related field preferred
- Six or more years of computer science and/or project/program
- Experience working with client business processes
- Experience working with company products and/or client or vendor
- Experience working with operating systems and programming languages
- Strong experience in interacting with MNCs and high net worth clients
and convincing them about solution offerings
- 12+ years of experience in managing testing and QA engagements and
- Sound knowledge in testing concepts, delivery models, process,
frameworks, methodologies and metrics
- Experience with test automation and test accelerators
- Strong delivery experience and experience with conducting discovery
phase and testing related workshops would be an added advantage
- Testing Experience with any ERP products or other COTS products plus
- Strong skills in technical architecture, project management and
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team
members and clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership to provide guidance to less experienced personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment Willingness to travel
Thanks & Regards,
R3 Technology Inc.,
6 Kilmer Road, Suite K
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Direct : 732-429-1833
Fax : 7325684786
*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.