*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com <go...@r3tek.com>*

Title: Test Lead
Location: Portland, ME
Duration: 6+ months (C2H)

Client: CSC

The client is looking for a *Automation* Test *Lead* with experience on *sales
force testing*, *database testing* *experience*, minimum total IT
experience of 9+ years required.

Thanks & Regards,

Resource Manager

R3 Technology Inc.,

6 Kilmer Road, Suite K

Edison, New Jersey 08817

Email: go...@r3tek.com

Direct : 732-429-1833

Fax : 7325684786

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed