Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *.Net Developer @ Austin, TX.*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : .Net Developer *

*Location : Austin, TX*

*Duration : 9 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description:*

 -Candidates must have strong *WCF, SQL and .NET skills*

*-MVC 3.0* required with *MVC 4.0* skills preferred

*-JQuery, JSON, AJAX* experience required

-Solid software engineering discipline a must

*-Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)* and *Rules Engine*

 *Interview Process: *

*-*Resumes will be short listed , dev tested and submitted to client who
will schedule a brief phone screening

-Looking to hire 7-10 roles,

-Senior level (7-8 yrs.) consultants

-Start date will be within 1-2 weeks

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the