Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
6 months +
Redwood City CA
Plan and execute testing to verify features, functions, and performance
of client’s appliance management products. Testing involves both a GUI
interface and a REST API.
• Diagnose test failures, report defects into bug tracking system, work
with Development Engineers to reproduce and diagnose product issues, verify
• Review and provide feedback on customer documentation in order to ensure
technical completeness and accuracy as well as ease of operation for our
• Develop and maintain Python and Selenium based scripts to automate
testing which verifies features, functions and performance of Coraid
Desired Skills and Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical area, preferably Computer Science.
• Strong teamwork skills and willingness to contribute in a variety of
ways. Results-focused and motivated to continuously grow technical skills
• Passionate about facilitating Coraid’s rapid growth, delivering
high-quality products and value to our customers.
• Experience testing embedded systems such as storage appliances and
• Knowledge of storage industry, particularly Storage Area Network
technologies, block-level storage, and RAID.
• Software development and/or scripting experience, preferably with Python
or Selenium IDE language using an automated regression test framework in a
QA or Development test environment.
• Basic administration skills in Windows, Linux, and/or Solaris.
• Understanding and experience with network administration.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.