Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Position: Oracle Application Development Framework/WebCenter Application
Management LeadLocation: Pleasanton, CADuration: 12 months*

*Detailed Description: *• Overall 6+ years of IT experience
• Must have hands on experience with solutions developed in ADF and
• Should be conversant with WebCenter spaces, Content and Portal
• Lead application support team for production defects/enhancements and
• Experience on collaboration features, document sharing and management
will help
• Retail experience is a nice to have
• Broad understanding of JAVA, J2EE and Oracle DB development environment
and source control systems
• Coordinate between End-Users, Architecture team, Development,
Integration, QA, Install and other teams participating in the releases.
• Worked in Onsite/offshore delivery model
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.

The ADF and WebCenter Application Management Lead works in the areas of:
development, infrastructure, and application management in Oracle ADF and
WebCenter suite. Responsibilities include research and review of technical
solution alternatives, proposals for systems solutions and application
support. The ADF and WebCenter Lead analyzes application support
requirements, manages incidents and tickets, responds to outages, prioritizes
defects with the client, drives issue resolution calls. Also, drives end to
end delivery of enhancement request for introduction of new capabilities
into the ADF/WebCenter Suite.

Direct: 203-652-1444*115