My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.
Title: UAT Analyst
Location: New York City, NY
Length: 6 Months+
Candidate will be responsible for maintaining tools to help manage
production and UAT environments of a time critical trade flow system. The
candidate will also be involved in the maintenance of file transformation
applications. As part of the career path within the role, the candidate
will engage with external clients, vendors and Prime Brokers to facilitate
both file transfers and new integrations.
Financial Industry experience with Trade Flow System is required.
1. Assist in all production support issues that arise from the user
2. Work with business users and developers to define new projects to extend
and enhance company's proprietary financial applications
3. Testing of all application functionality changes prior to delivery to
4. Responsible for coordinating change control process from UAT to PROD.
5. Responsible for production job monitoring and recovery.
6. Ensure compliance for all IT Audit controls for area of responsibility.
7. Be a hands-on member of the team.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>
We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.