*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*JAVA Backend Developers*

*Downtown Dallas*

*Interview--Phone to hire  *

*$50 max*

*Long term*

*This is a very urgent position.  I need resumes asap.. only genuine good
profiles WITH PURE BACKEND WORK only*

*The developers**:*

ยท       *70% integration developers experienced in data orchestration, SOA,
SOAP, service interfaces, APIs, etc. Strong Java and backend development*

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*