*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com <go...@r3tek.com>*

Title: Performance Test Architect

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

*Skills Required *Install and validate Releases, Hot Fixes and Patches
Configure the Environment based on Test Plan Smoke Test - Confirm health
and readiness of the Environment Set up Community, Enrollees, Events Set up
Data to match Event Eligibility and Event Completion Smoke test Environment
under the Test Develop scripts, procedures for keeping data when upgrading
systems from one Release to the next one Initiate and follow up on any
requests to DBA, Middleware, Windows Engineering, network Engineering, etc
Use Performance Tools when needed Schedule  Performance Run Performance
Test Execution Load Runner Web Services Experience Must SOA Load tool
or/and SoapUI Perf toolSOAP/ REST deep understanding Hands on skills on Web
architecture Advanced working experience with Linux and UNIX Strong
knowledge of MS SQL, DB2 Network protocols good understanding Strong
knowledge of Message Queue Experience with application monitoring tools
such as OPNET Experience with CC,CQ, ALM, TFS, Build Forge.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal*

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email: go...@r3tek.com <go...@r3tek.com>*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed