*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com <go...@r3tek.com>*

Title: Performance Test Architect

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

*Skills Required*

Install and validate Releases, Hot Fixes and Patches

Configure the Environment based on Test Plan

Smoke Test - Confirm health and readiness of the EnvironmentSetup
Community, Enrollees, Events

Setup Data to match Event Eligibility and Event Completion

Smoke test Environment under the Test

Develop scripts, procedures for keeping data when upgrading systems from
one Release to the next oneInitiate and follow up on any requests to DBA,
Middleware, Windows Engineering, network Engineering, etc

Use Performance Tools when needed

Schedule  Performance Run

Performance Test Execution

Load Runner Web Services Experience Must

SOA Load tool or/and SoapUI Perf tool

SOAP/ REST deep understanding

Hands on skills on Web architecture

Advanced working experience with Linux and UNIX

Strong knowledge of MS SQL, DB2

Network protocols good understanding

Strong knowledge of Message Queue

Experience with application monitoring tools such as OPNET

Experience with CC,CQ, ALM, TFS, BuildForge

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email: go...@r3tek.com <go...@r3tek.com>*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed