Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
Need: SharePoint (GC EAD, GD or US Citizens)
*NOTE*: SharePoint Records Center experience is required. Please do not
send candidates without this experience.
*Microsoft SharePoint Technologist - Expert*
This position is an expert level technologist role responsible for the
functional design and development in the Application Development & Support
- Development Platforms team. The IT Application Development & Support
department is responsible for the architecture, design, development and
maintenance for all complex enterprise applications. The primary result is
reliable, cost-effective technology implementations and operations.
*Qualifications and Technical Skills*
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or
· 5+ years’ experience working with SharePoint Server software
performing both build and operational roles (Experience in both SharePoint
2010 and 2013 preferable)
· 8+ years overall IT experience and 8 years’ experience in
Microsoft development platform technologies.
· Expert knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, Shared
Services, SharePoint Templates, and SharePoint Features
· Expert knowledge with custom workflows, data integration,
dashboards, web parts, content types and SDLC using SharePoint family of
· Good Knowledge with SharePoint design and development using
Visual Studio (Including Reporting Services), InfoPath and SharePoint
· Experience with building out-of-the-box and custom solutions on
SharePoint, including Web Parts (SharePoint 2010 preferable)
· Leadership experience.
· Technical project management experience
· SharePoint Records Center experience required.
· Experience in designing application technical architectures and
· Experience working in a global, enterprise IT department.
· Direct experience with technical support for the custom
application development lifecycle; application design, installation &
documentation, code management, and code deployments.
· Ability to design enterprise application infrastructure to
provide for high availability, and disaster recovery.
· Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex systems
analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different
sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Available for after-hours on-call support rotation.
· Experience with the following technologies:
- Sharepoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Search (Fast Search/Sharepoint 2013)
- MS .NET Framework
- MS SQL 2005, 2008 & SSRS
- IIS6 & 7
- Microsoft 2003 & 2008 OS
· Knowledge of network communications, server hardware
configuration, and server operational support and maintenance processes and
· Design reliable, cost effective, robust SharePoint Solutions
· Administer the client SharePoint Farm, which includes 2010 and
· Consult with technology partners to understand the potential
impacts of roadmaps and future landscapes, and contribute to Information
Technology strategy development and planning.
· Create technology roadmaps for SharePoint.
· Lead Technical project teams (project management) to design,
build and implement new technologies or upgrade existing technologies.
· Deliver technology improvements to SharePoint Environment
· Interface with business and IT professionals to coordinate
project related activities.
· Install, configure and support SharePoint and supporting software
on enterprise servers.
· Perform and document technical evaluations of new software based
on requirements provided by the client.
· Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and standards for the
reliable, efficient, and effective deployment and support of software
applications to the enterprise.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.