*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Sr. ETL QA Consultant.*
*Long Team *
· Advanced SQL Skills and good Communication Skills are mandatory
· Develop and execute detailed ETL related functional, performance,
integration and regression test cases, and documentation.
· Ensure Data warehousing related test process, methodologies, and tools
are applied appropriately and that test phase entry/exit criteria are
defined as agreed to by stakeholders and applied by the test team.
· Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure
testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
· Develop and Design ETL test cases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure
quality Data warehouse / BI applications.
· Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities,
including regular status updates to the project team using quality metrics.
· Communicate- and manage expectations of the senior management team and
affected stakeholders during the planning and roll out of project releases.
· Ensure all sign offs on deliverables (overall test strategy, test plan,
test cases, etc.) and that testing meets governance requirements.
· Quality Management - Knowledge of quality management methods, tools and
· Should be a self-starter and should be able to track his/her tasks.
· Should be able to work independently and responsible for getting all
clarifications from various stake holders (Business, Architects, Project
Managers & Leads) to produce the deliverables.
· Well versed with complex SQL, preferably on Teradata or ANSI SQL will
· Any Data Profiling Tool (Ex: Data Flux, Informatica Data Explorer, Data
Quality) and Advanced Teradata SQL
· ETL Concepts and Data Loading Strategies
· Hands on Experience on any ETL Tool (Informatica) – Optional
· Should have worked in Offshore / Onsite model managing offshore
LOCATION: Seattle /Dover.
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.