Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: QA Tester

Location: Mettawa, IL

Length: 1 Year+

Rate: $40/hr on C2C

'

The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.  Leads one or more
projects, which may involve multiple technical disciplines.  May consult on
and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.  Uses Microsoft
Project, and analyzes data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint.

Includes functions in support of business systems management, including
efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and
enhancements management.  Includes producing test plans, executing and
evaluating test cases, and developing automated regression test
suites.  Usually
focused on performance testing, and may involve automated testing products.

Functional Experience  5+ years in QA

Finance Industry: 3+ years Financial Services industry experience

Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness
and testability Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test
cases with or without business requirements/design docs

Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion

Risk Management: Demonstrated ability to shape risk based testing
approaches/plans

Tools: Deep experience with automated Tools like LoadRunner, WinRunner (5+
years)

Ability to write and analyze test reports across a broad audience Ability
to present recommendations to a senior audience

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.