---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naresh Kumar <reks.nar...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Subject: AKT Hotlist

Good Morning !

Hope this email finds you well

Please let me know if you have any contract positions for the below

Technology                         Location               Relocation

BA Finance                          Boston MA        Open

Sr Unix Admin                       Charlotte NC     East Cost

Websphere Admin                Edison NJ             Open

Java Developer                          Elkins WV           Open

SAP BW                                Houston TX         Open

SQL DBA                                 Edison,NJ         Open

Any help placing my candidates is greatly appreciated !

Thanks &  Regards,

Naresh Kumar

Head Quarters : 10 AUSTIN AVE, ISELIN, NJ 08830
Branch Office: 901 N McDonald street, Suite 503,Mckinney, TX-75069

(W) 732-444-6366 | Fax: 732-862-1228 |Email: nar...@akt-corp.com

Gtalk : naresh9akt

*www.akt-corp.com* <http://www.globalini.com/>