---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naresh Kumar <reks.nar...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Good Morning!

Hope this email finds you well

Please let me know if you have any contract positions for the below

Technology                         Location               Relocation

Sr UNIX Admin                   Charlotte NC      East Cost

Websphere Admin           Edison NJ             Open

Java Developer                 Elkins WV             Open

SAP BW                               Houston TX           Open

SQL DBA                         Jersey City NJ           Open

BA Pharma                         Chicago, IL            Open

Any help in placing my candidates is appreciated!

Thanks &  Regards,

Naresh Kumar

Head Quarters : 10 AUSTIN AVE, ISELIN, NJ 08830
Branch Office: 901 N McDonald street, Suite 503,Mckinney, TX-75069

(W) 732-444-6366 | Fax: 732-862-1228 |Email: nar...@akt-corp.com

Gtalk : naresh9akt

*www.akt-corp.com* <http://www.globalini.com/>