*Hi Business Partners,*

*Greetings from  Sriven Technologies..!!!*

*Please find the list of available consultants for your direct
client/Preferred Vendor requirements. *

*Let me know if you have any suitable positions for them.  Send me the
requirements to **srika...@sriventech.com <srika...@sriventech.com> or
reach me at 703-831-0149..*

*Consultant Name*

*Experience *

*Current Location*

*Visa Status*

*Avanthi. G*

*Business Analyst*

*Jersey City, NJ*

*Mukesh. K*

*Mainframe Developer*

* 8 +*

*Orange, CA*

*Houston, TX*

*Sri laxmi*

*Data Analyst*

*Cincinnati, OH*

*“**Thanks for your time and hope all is wonderful with you today.”*

*With Regards,*

*Srikanth || Sales Recruiter *

*Sriven Technologies LLC* <http://www.sriventech.com/>

Direct No # : 703-831-0149 | 703-842-4866 Ext 307

E-Mail : srika...@sriventech.com | Web :www.sriventech.com

[image: talk_icon] srika...@sriventech.com |  *Connect with me :* [image:
linkedin-small-logo] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/srikanth-y/5a/b4/34/> |

*Please Submit our consultant resumes to your Direct Clients
/Implementation Partners only.!*