Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Java Developer W/(groovy or grails) and (linux or solaris)
6 Months Contract

*Requirements *Bachelor's Degree iin Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or related field
5+ years of experience enterprise development preferably in a
Java/Groovy/Grails environment
Object oriented design knowledge
SOA/ESB architecture knowledge (web services, SOAP vs REST, etc)

*Groovy/Grails in Linux or Solaris with deployment knowledge/strategies
(Must)*Well versed in design and architectural patterns, AJAX, jQuery,
Oracle, XML, SOAP, Groovy, Grails, Hibernate, Drools, AMQP or other
Messaging frameworks and Spring framework.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123