Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below positions.
I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*
*SQL BI / .Net Developer (C#, ASP.net, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS); ~6 months;
Schaumburg, IL Needed: Windows Business Intelligence / .Net Consultant (SQL
Server 2008, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, ASP.net, C#)**In Person interviews required,
only LOCAL candidates will be considered***Need EAD,GC and Citizens*
*Activities will include: (New Development, Modifications and Enhancements)*-
Working with Business Subject Matter Expert to gathering and document
- Report & ETL Processes Development(SSRS, SSIS)
- SSAS Cube Development
- Designing Parsing functions, Reports, Dashboards etc.
- Coding using Visual Studio programming in ASP.net and C#
- Testing, debugging
- Development of operational documentation
- 5+ years SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- 2+ Years Microsoft .Net Development experience (ASP.net, C#)
- Exposure to Sharepoint
- Knowledge of the Inventory Financing (Factoring) or Lending business is a
*Needed: IT Project Manager/BA w/Banking Exp.; *
*3 months+; *
*Schaumburg, IL 60173; Rate: $55-60/Hr on C2C***Local candidates ONLY!
Face-to-Face interview Required****
*Need EAD,GC and Citizens*
The clients environment consists of: .net (ASP.net, C#); SQL Server RDBMS /
SQL BI; SSIS, SSRS, SSAS; Sharepoint 2010; MS Dynamics
Activities will include both Project Management and Business Analysis for
- Leading the development of IT solution, meet business needs(project
management/leadership, scheduling, issues and risk, change control, team
- Developing required SDLC documentation (Project Charter, Project Plan,
Gate reviews, Issues and Risk logs, meeting notes, etc.)
- Conducting the business analysis and developing user requirements,
specifications and documentation, QA test plans and other related project
- Coordinating project activities such as project team meetings
requirements and architecture sessions, and coordination of end-to-end
- Managing open issues, Establish key milestones and drive progress to
accomplish milestones in a timely manner
- Manage scope changes from the business
- Ensuring the client's project management methodologies and SDLC processes
- Please note: This role will require heavy interaction with the business
clients, stakeholders and subject matter experts, a strong professional
presence is required.
- 5+ years of successful experience in project management exp.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, extensive knowledge of
associated applications and interfaces, and the development process.
- Strong with Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping and GAP Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
interface effectively, gather information, convey concepts and offer
- Strong documentation skills; proven ability to write documentation
- Strong QA is expected
- Experience in the Financial Services, Banking or Lending industry
- Data Warehousing experience is a plus
- PMI PMP or equivalent certification a plus
- MS Project or MS Project Server
- Expert facilitation skills to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work with all levels of the
- Displays original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts
on a wide range of problems
- Strong commitment to project delivery dates and doing whatever it takes
to meet those dates
- Organized, thorough and strong attention to detail
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus<http://www.avast.com/>protection is active.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.