I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have the below multiple
Avaya IVR positions for different roles*. *
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Job Role: Database Administrator
· The Data Base Administrator (DBA) will be responsible for
providing technical support for the database environment including
overseeing the development and organization of the databases, assessment
and implementation of new technologies, and providing Information
Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of database
technology to the business opportunities facing the company.
· It is extremely important to the company that on-line processing
database systems offer the highest reliability and performance possible.
· The DBA is challenged to work with architecture, application
development and operations to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment
that meets current and future business objectives. Trains and develops
technical support and applications staff to better utilize on-line
processing databases environment.
· Provides and designs tools to assist in the management of the
database and transaction processing environment.
· Works to provide a working model of our transaction processing
environment for capacity assessment and planning.
· Develops a methodology for the ongoing assessment of database
performance and the identification of problem areas.
· Develops a security scheme for the database environment, as well
as assisting in disaster recovery if necessary.
· Provides leadership during the development and enhancement of
production applications including working with applications, technical
support and operations during the design, development and implementation of
· Work with the transaction processing area to develop both the
physical and the logical database administration functions and assists in
the development of our processing database and computing environments.
· Work with others in IT to build the logical database area and
provide technical guidance during all phases of the development process.
Work with vendors in evaluating and implementing new technologies.
· BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer
Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
· 2 -3 years IT operation with strong understanding of database
structures, theories, principles, and practices
· 3-5 years Microsoft SQL Server 2008 experience
· Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing
and relational database environments
· Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting
· Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
· Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
· Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Technical documentation skills
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
· Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Database Administration
· Database Tuning
· Database Management
· Database Security
· Bachelor’s Degree
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.