*Please reply to ab...@bettermindsconsulting.com
*Title: Sr. IOS Developer*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 13 months +*
*Client: Kroger Company (do not send client name initially)*
* Interview type: The manager will hire off of one phone interview.*
*Visa: Only US, GC, EAD*
*Top Required Skills: Mobile Developer, iOS*
The Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing,
debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The Developer has
overall responsibility in the technical design process. Leads and
participates in the application technical design process and completes
estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and
rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams
to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in
accordance to standards. The Developer strives to continuously improve the
software delivery processes and practices.
*Current tools and technologies include:*
Mobile developer: (iOS) Xcode, Objective-C, TODO (Android) Eclipse,
Developer Tools, Fragments, Services, Content Providers, Threading, SQL,
responsive app design, hybrid app design, (Web) HTML5, CSS3, JS, responsive
design, (iOS/Android/Web) REST, JSON.
• 5 or more years experience in systems analysis, design or
programming and the associated development methodologies.
• Prior experience developing mobile applications for iOS or similar
• Experience with Project planning.
• Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively
communicate information to customers and to all levels within the
• Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Desired Previous Job Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in
an Information Systems position.
· 5 - 7 years experience in systems analysis, design or programming
and the associated development methodologies with large size or highly
· Prior experience with project planning with large size or highly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.