Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Software Test Analyst* for a 6+ months project with
our *direct* *client* at *Austin, TX*. The qualifications are listed below.

 *Position: Software Test Analyst*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

   Independent verification and validation of computer programs developed
   or acquired for use by the agency.

   Planning and analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to test
   the automation of new or existing systems.

   Independent verification and validation of all computer programs
   developed or acquired by the Project Management Office for use by the

   Qualification and acceptance testing of all products prior to their

   Developing processes, procedures, forms and templates for all software
   and system testing

   Inspecting all artifacts and products (whether acquired or developed)
   for agency software products to assure that they were developed, documented
   and tested according to appropriate processes.

 *The successful candidate must have the following skills: *

   Experience with Web based applications and Accessibility testing.

 *The duties of the position will require the analyst to: *

   Test TEA computer programs under the direction of a lead tester.

   Use of automated test tools.

   Track status of testing using Quality Center and other tools

   Perform related tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor.

   Work under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of
   initiative and independent judgment.

   Keep agency supervisor and management informed on issues and the status
   of work planned and complemented by submitting weekly status reports.

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Experience with testing complex web applications

Experience with Accessibility testing for ADA compliance.

Experience with Oracle 10g (greater) as well as another enterprised database

Professional who works well independently or as part of a team

Experience with SQL based language

Experience in test automation.

QTP/ALM or similar tools

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*