*Please review below requirements and get back to me at
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Initial Duration: 14 months, likely extension*
*Max C2C Rate: $40/hr on a C2C*
*Do you have anyone for this req with Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI in
Downtown Detroit? They are looking systems analyst with 2-3 years of Nasco
and MetaVance experience. *
*Out of state candidates would be ok for this role. We can do a WebEx
With limited direction, perform analysis activities at a moderate
complexity level leveraging advanced features in desktop applications and
tools. Participate in and support various systems development life cycle
phases including business case preparation, functional requirements
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.*
- Work with users and peers in planning, developing, implementing, and
supporting new or existing applications.
- Collect and define requirements, translate into functional design
documents and participates in the technical design, test planning, and user
- Analyze data, systems and processes. Present results at various
detail levels depending on the audience.
- Analyze operational data, test data, test execution results, and data
associated with proposed business models. Perform trend analysis and
- Participate in software design/prototyping and testing of new
applications and application enhancements.
- Write simple ad hoc queries, design reports, and present analytical
findings to all levels of management.
- Analyze and assist in re-engineering business processes and business
- Train and mentor other team members.
*Top Three Skills/Experience *
- 2 plus years MetaVance experience
- 2 plus years Membership experience on NASCO Processing System
- 3 plus years testing defects and enhancements through the life cycle
- Three (3) years related experience in an analytical role with
increasing responsibilities and work complexity required.
- General understanding of IT terminology and methodologies is required.
Knowledge of testing processes required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Access.
- Health insurance industry experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills with
attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently or in a structured team
environment on multiple concurrent projects within aggressive timeframes
and minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Ability
to read and interpret documents including process, procedure, and technical
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and
statistical inference, and basic algebraic functions. Ability to apply
concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Training on specific applications typically found in the health care
industry (e.g. claims processing systems, ERP, finance, report writers, BI
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, from an
accredited college is preferred.
- A Masters degree or additional certification(s) is/are preferred.
*Sr. System Design Analyst*
*Client : BCBS*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Interview : Phone and Skype*
Self-motivated, disciplined analyst with strong analytical / critical
thinking skills. Can work well within team as well as independently. Health
insurance industry background in the area of Claim Processing/Adjudication
is a plus, with Blue Network experience preferred.
The candidate will be accountable for gathering, providing high level
design solutions and delivering system requirements by closely working with
Plans & business stakeholders. Performing Systems Engineering, System
Analysis and producing System High level (4+1 Views) Design Models and
System specifications. The candidate will assist in implementation support
and system enhancements and should be comfortable in executing multiple
tasks. Provide both order-of-magnitude and detailed estimates for software
design analysis activities and artifacts. Minimum of 5+ years of IT work
experience focused in software system design with emphasis on system
analysis using RUP, Agile, and UML.
Strong emphasis on presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to
lead team efforts
*Required Knowledge / Skills:*
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Effective at analyzing business requirements and current system behavior
and collaborating to create system design specification documents including
functional specifications, system use cases, mock-ups, and design models.
* Demonstrated experience working within a team environment
* Proven ability to work w/ minimal supervision & adhere to schedules
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Strong
presentation skills desired.
* Minimum of 5+ years of IT work experience focused in software design with
emphasis on RUP and UML. Experience with one or more of the following ETL,
DB2, MQ, Java / J2EE, WebSphere, XML, SOAP, Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SAML
1,0, SAML 2.0, SSO, Cognos
* Experience with Source Control, Requirements Management, and UML Modeling
tools (Rational suite or comparable)
* Advanced RDBMS Database experience (one or more of the following: DB2,
Oracle, SQL/Server or comparable) including database modeling, SQL query,
and procedural programming.
* BCBS / Claims Processing / Inter-Plan Systems ITS / Blue2 / BlueExchange
/ HIPAA experience a big plus!
* Develops high-level design and functional specifications, produces
deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post
* Responsible for the design and development of IT solutions based on
business requirements documents.
* Assists business analysts by clarifying requirements during requirements
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.