 I have an urgent job requirement for *Senior Program Manager @ South San
Francisco, CA. *

updated resume to man...@unimindss.com

 *Title : Senior Program Manager *

*Location : South San Francisco, CA*

*Duration : Long Term Contract*

 ***** Citizens/GC's Only *****

 *Job Description:*

 For our client based in California, we are looking for a *Senior Program
Manager* who has following skills and experience:

- 15 years of experiemce with 10 years as *Project / Program Management*

- Experience conducting *Health Check* on current system and processes

- Lead audit of vendor activities and ensure *compliance* to contract

- Lead a skills assessment to determine internal capabilities

- Communicate with senior management and present findings

- Excellent communication skills

- Excellent leadership skills

- Skills with enterprise *risk management systems, data warehouse systems,
dashboard systems* a plus

- experience with *Cognos ERM* is a plus

 *Required Skills: Program Manager, Data Warehouse, Cognos*

you are interested.*

Full Name (As per SSN) :

Current Location:

E-mail: