 I have an urgent job requirement for *PeopleSoft Project Manager @
Pleasanton, CA. *

updated resume to man...@unimindss.com

 *Title : PeopleSoft Project Manager *

*Location : Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

 ***** Citizens/GC's Only *****

 *Job Description:*

 For our direct client, we are looking for a *PeopleSoft Project
Manager*with following skills and experience

-15 Years *PeopleSoft Experience*

-5+ Years as *PeopleSoft Project Management Experience*

-Must have excellent knowledge of *Base HR, Payroll, Benefit Administration*

-Excellent *Business Process knowledge*

-Excellent Communication Skills

 *Required Skills:*PeopleSoft HRMS, PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Payroll,
PeopleSoft Benefit Administration, PeopleSoft Project Manager

you are interested.*

Full Name (As per SSN) :

Current Location:

E-mail: