Hope You are doing well....
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
*Name: Praveen *
*Skill: SharePoint Lead Developer *
*Location: Richmond, VA*
*Experience: 8+ years*
· Around 8 years of Experience in Administration\Development using
SharePoint 2003, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, ASP.NET, C#, Visual
Studio.NET-2005/2008/2010, Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, XML,
Web Services, SQL Server.
· Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of various
Client/Server and Web applications using .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5
· Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and design(OOAD) using
different design methodologies /process frameworks and experience in
analyzing and developing UML, Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and
· Experience in database development, Installation and Maintenance of
SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2000
· Good experience in database design and development in writing SQL
Queries and Stored Procedures.
· Hands on experience in writing report specification documents,
designing and developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, InfoPath, Power Point,
Visio, Performance Point and MS Project.
· Expertise in Architecting, Designing and developing the portals
using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services
3.0, SharePoint Server 2010 .
· Proficient in Installation, Configuration, Creating/managing sites
and sites collection, site templates, Web Content Management (WCM) , Web
parts, Master Pages, Page layouts, Lists, Document Libraries, InfoPath,
Workflows, Business Data Catalog (BDC),Business Intelligence (BI),Excel
services, Search Services, Backup/restore, developing/supporting SharePoint
based Collaboration and Publishing sites.
· Good understanding of document management and record management.
· Experience to develop the InfoPath Form, Branding/Personalization of
sites, Wiki Sites and Blog Sites, creating custom site templates and list
· Expert in developing Web Parts, Features and Custom Workflows using
SharePoint Designer 2007\2010, customizing site definitions,
deployment/configuration on MOSS 2007 and SharePoint Server 2010.
· Creating InfoPath forms that integrate with SharePoint workflows to
make business processes more efficient.
· Gathering requirements and creating SharePoint sites and solutions
that facilitate employee-client collaboration.
· Administrating a SharePoint environment, working with customers to
develop and setup sites, assisting with security management, and providing
end user training.
· Building and maintaining knowledge sharing solutions that allows
SharePoint users to quickly find documents and information.
· Supporting a SharePoint environment by troubleshooting user issues
and providing documentation and training for reoccurring issues.
· Good knowledge of taxonomy designs.
· Working on WCF Entity Framework/REST API & LINQ to use in Visual web
· Experience of building Windows Workflow (WWF) solutions,
Customization of sites with Visual Studio 2008\2010 and SharePoint designer
· Knowledge in developing applications for Enterprise Content
Management -- ECM Concepts and Active Directory.
· An excellent problem solver, able to quickly grasp complex systems
and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical
issues. Excellent trouble shooting skills.
· Have experience in working under the fast pace and process-oriented
· Theoretical knowledge on SharePoint server 2013 and its capabilities
· Working in Rich Branding with RWD (Responsive Web Design) for
SharePoint Sites to access in Mobile.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.