Hope You are doing well....
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
*Name: Praveen *
*Skill: SharePoint Lead Developer *
*Location: Morrison, Tennessee*
*Experience: 8+ years*
· Over 8 years of Experience in Software Development using MOSS
Server 2010/2013*, *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#,* Visual
Studio.NET-2010/2012, *Team Foundation Server*, Visual Source Safe, XML, *Web
Services, SQL Server.*
· Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of various
Client/Server and Web applications using *.NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5.*
· Expertise in Architecting, Designing and developing the portals
using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, *SharePoint Foundation
2010/2013* and *SharePoint Server 2010 /2013*.
· Proficient in *Installation, Configuration, Migration*,
Creating/managing sites and sites collection, site templates, *Web Content
Management (WCM) , Web parts, Master Pages, Page layouts, Lists, Document
Libraries, InfoPath, Workflows, Business Data Catalog (BDC),Business
Intelligence (BI),Excel services, Search Services, Backup/restore*,
developing/supporting SharePoint based Collaboration and Publishing sites.
· Good understanding of document management and record management.
· Experience to develop the *InfoPath Form,
Branding/Personalization*of sites, Wiki Sites and Blog Sites, creating
custom site templates and
· *SharePoint 2010 to 2013 Migration Experience* and had strong
understanding of *SharePoint 2013 features and its capabilities.*
· Expert in developing Web Parts, Features and Custom Workflows using
SharePoint Designer 2007\2010\2013, customizing site definitions,
deployment/configuration on MOSS 2007 and SharePoint Server 2010\2013.
· Creating InfoPath forms that integrate with SharePoint workflows to
make business processes more efficient.
· *Gathering requirements* and creating SharePoint sites and solutions
that facilitate employee-client collaboration.
· Administrating a SharePoint environment, working with customers to
develop and setup sites, assisting with security management, and providing
end user training.
· Building and maintaining knowledge sharing solutions that allows
SharePoint users to quickly find documents and information.
· *Supporting a SharePoint environment by troubleshooting user
issues*and providing documentation and training for reoccurring
· Good knowledge of taxonomy designs and ability to manipulate
existing code to facility user requirements.
· Working on *WCF Entity Framework/REST API's & LINQ* to use in Visual
web parts in SharePoint 2010\2013.
· Experience of building Windows Workflow (WWF) solutions,
Customization of sites with Visual Studio 2010\2012 and *SharePoint
· Knowledge in developing applications for *Enterprise Content
Management* -- ECM Concepts and Active Directory.
· An excellent problem solver, able to quickly grasp complex systems
and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical
issues. Excellent *trouble shooting skills*.
· Have experience in working under the fast pace and *process-oriented
· Experience in *Object Oriented Analysis and design(OOAD)* using
different design methodologies /process frameworks and experience in
analyzing and developing UML, Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and
· Experience in *database development*, Installation and Maintenance
of *SQL Server 2008/2012*.
· Good experience in database design and development in writing *SQL
Queries and Stored Procedures*.
· Hands on experience in writing report specification documents,
designing and developing reports using *Crystal Reports and SQL Server
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, InfoPath, Power Point,
Visio, Performance Point and MS Project.
· Working in *Rich Branding with RWD (Responsive Web Design)* for
SharePoint Sites to access in *Mobile*.
· Good Knowledge on *Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint online for the
cloud deployment* and had worked on several *3rd party tools integration in
· Strong communication skills and able to work independently.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.