Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com> *
*Location: Pennsylvanian, PA(Need near & Locals *
· Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization
· Develops enterprise level application and custom integration
solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and
· Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications
to customers. Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications
across the business.
· Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most
complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate
software engineering processes either individually or in concert with
· Will assisting the most difficult support problems.
· Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well
as programming architectures for code reuse.
· Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and
object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging
· Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of
current application development methodologies.
· Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and
possible application to the business.
· Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and
critical technical resource across multiple disciplines.
· Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
· Requires advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of
architecture, applications systems design and integration.
· Expert/lead technical role.
· Typically works on multiple IT projects as a project leader.
· Works on projects/issues of high complexity that require in-depth
knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
· Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff.
· A minimum 8 years of experience Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and
Analytics with knowledge of data for the Pharmaceutical space is required.
· Understanding of data management solutions for the pharmaceutical
Life Sciences space.
· Sound Data Modeling experience; ability to create simple and complex
data models to meet business requirements.
· Technical experience in SQL Server, ETL Tools
· IT consulting and project management experience
· Experienced in enterprise architecture, business information needs
modeling, user centered analysis and design.
· Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for
· A demonstrated ability to prioritize and help achieve results.
· Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
· Typically has 7 to 10 years of experience in multiple IT areas and
2-3 years of relevant architecture experience.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.