Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Project Manager *for a *5 months project *with our
*direct* *client* at *Salem, OR*. The qualifications are listed below. If
you are interested, please contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Project Manager *

*Location: Salem, OR *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

 *DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:*

 Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all
aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors
and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management
regarding status of project. May require a bachelor's degree and 7 or more
years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a
variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on
extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide
degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

 The Office of the CFO is seeking a Project Manager III (Project Manager)
to advise and assist FPU on an optimal technological solution to serve
their needs. The Project Manager will help clarify the overall need (given
existing systems, projects, resources, etc.), refine possible solutions,
and outline a deployment strategy in coordination with the State Data
Center (SDC). The Project Manager will advise, recommend and assist CFO
staff with the following types of activities:

· research/investigate optimal product solutions;

· provide cost-benefit analysis of various solutions; and

· recommend a solution within existing department/agency/state parameters.

 The Project Manager will identify required technical services to develop
the solution (if necessary) and may provide project management and
oversight of consultant work, product acquisition, development, deployment
and functional testing of the system to the satisfaction of FPU staff.

 *Desired Project Manager III Attributes*

   -

   Expertise in IT project management
   -

   Expertise in integrating a variety of IT product solutions to serve a
   specific organizational need
   -

   Expertise in IT systems analysis, design and management
   -

   Experience in public sector IT projects
   -

   Experience in programming/coding various languages
   -

   Experience in enterprise GIS solutions, particularly Esri-based
   products, including ArcGIS Online API
   -

   Knowledge of best practices in web-based applications, visual
   communication, and graphic design
   -

   Knowledge of advanced data visualization and business intelligence tools
   -

   Knowledge of database design/development/management

you are interested.Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*