Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Integration Engineer (4) Positions*The locations where these consultants
can sit are:

*Warrenville, IL --  Austin, TX --  Hoover, AL -- Redmond, WA --  Atlanta,
GA -- Middletown, NJ*Duration : 12+ months Contract

***The most important things are experience with IMS, SIP and VOIP.*

2+ years with VoIP Testing, protocol analysis, systems administration, and
call detail recording (CDR)
IMS components knowledge; P-CSCF, S-CSCF, CCF, HSS
Understanding protocols; SIP and Diameter
voLTE and 3GPP experience
Experience with Protocol traps and analysis
Experience with Web clients and Web API's

Alcatel Lucent, Ericson, AT&T exp.
Web API, Web app experience.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123