*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

*Title: Sr. Quality Center Admin with ALM *

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Client: CSC*

* 6+ years of very strong experience in QC administration, migration and
project customization.

* Experience in HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is mandatory.

* Install, Upgrade, Configure, Administer and Support  Quality center

* Experience in tools Integration

* Develop standardized reporting and metrics for all QA processes using HP
Quality Center, SQL and Microsoft Reporting Services

* Working with QA Leads and Managers, develop strategies for developing and
maintaining the integrity of        testing and QA environments

* Design and develop HP QC workflows

* Make recommendations and implement quality process improvements and
enhancements

* Administer QC to maintain and add new projects, fields, workflows, etc.
as needed.

* Develop and provide user training for QC navigation and applications
(Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects)

* Consult with IT and business staff to troubleshoot and resolve all QC
issues. Interface with HP as needed.

* Assess need for QC upgrades; specify, execute and verify upgrade
procedures. Plan and perform upgrades as appropriate.

* Working with QA Leads and Managers, develop strategies for developing and
maintaining the integrity of testing and QA environments

* Assist testing teams in the development and execution of Automation/ Load
Testing Environment setup

* Knowledge of QTP and VB  scripting.   Should  be able to maintain test
automation scripts, specifically when no QC requests are coming

* Good Communication skills

* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other
relative Technical Degree or equivalent

* Ability to communicate technically and non-technically.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed