Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - Project Manager @ Austin, TX. *If
you are comfortable with the required skills, please send me your updated
resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

*Job Title : Project Manager*

*Location : Austin, TX*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Experience managing projects over $5 million

8

Experience managing software development projects in a *state government
environment*

5

Experience developing / writing *DBITS Statements of Work*

5

Experience managing projects from scope development through project
implementation, following standard project management industry practices
such as the *Project Management Institute's (PMI) framework*

3

Experience managing legacy system conversions to web-based systems

3

Experience mentoring application development project teams and project team
leads

3

Experience managing projects under Texas QAT monitoring using the Texas
Project Delivery Framework

PMP Certification

Project Management Professional (PMP) certification

Degree or Equivalent

Education - Undergraduate degree in Computer Information Systems or related
field

*Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

5

Experience managing software development projects involving Texas vehicle
title and registration processes

8

Experience refocusing projects for success (i.e., project rescue/turnaround)

8

Experience managing large scale ($20+ million) information technology
projects

you are interested.Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*