Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Network Admin *for a *6 months project *with our
*direct* *client* at *Austin, TX*. The qualifications are listed below. If
you are interested, please contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Network Admin*

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

 *DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:*

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Experience with *network hardware configuration/installation*

8

Experience with *remote access software*

8

Experience with *VMware server virtualization technologies*

8

Understanding of *Change Management frameworks* such as *ITIL*

8

Excellent knowledge of inter dependencies between information systems and
infrastructure

8

Understanding of an *Enterprise Infrastructure*

 *Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Windows Server administration: *SQL or MYSQL server, Citrix XEN server,
Exchange server, Microsoft SBS server 2008*

8

Backup *software/hardware* systems

8

Administration of *AD* which includes design and configuration

you are interested.Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*