Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Windows Private Cloud Architect* *@

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title :* *Windows Private Cloud Architect (Locals Needed NY/CT)*

*Location : NYC*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

*Interview Type : In-Person Interview*

 *Job Description:*

 We are seeking an *Engineering Lead *who will help develop the private
cloud and systems automation strategy for the firm's Windows platform. This
is a global role with a scope encompassing 200,000 Windows desktops and
15,000 Windows servers.

The ideal candidate will have experience automating Windows server builds
from bare metal to production-ready with little to no manual intervention.
That person should have deep knowledge around automating common server
functions including: OS builds, application installs, system configuration
and drift management as well as automating the management of related
components including firewalls, load balancers, storage, etc. They should
also have experience building self-service functionality on top of products
in an auditable, least-privilege manner.

The candidate must be results-driven and able to lead complex technology
projects with minimal supervision. They should also have a strong track
record of delivering projects on time and within budget.

 *Skills Required: *

- Expertise with all components of the *Microsoft System Center* family (*CM,
VMM, Orchestrator, etc*.)

- Experience with one or more of *PowerShell, PHP, Python, Perl, *and* Ruby*

- Experience designing and managing *Hyper-V* (or *VMWare ESX*) and related
management infrastructure

- Experience designing and managing configuration management & automation
tools (i.e. *Powershell DSC*, *Chef*, *Puppet*)

- Excellent communication and written skills

- Experience creating detailed technical architecture blueprints

- Experience leading teams through significant technology and cultural

 *Skills Desired *

- Experience with *Microsoft Azure* and/or *Amazon AWS*

- Experience with *OpenStack* or *VMware vCloud Automation Center*

- Experience with *Linux* including building cross-platform solutions

- Working knowledge of *network device management*, i.e. *switches,
routers, firewalls, load balancers*

- .*NET development experience* would be beneficial but is not required

- Knowledge of common IT processes, including ITIL and SDLC

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *