*6-12 + Months *
*Open on W2/C2C/1099*
*Scanned Copy of work authorization is needed*
1.) Communication skills are critical
2.) 3+ years of experience who is detail oriented and used to a fast
3.) Application Development (enterprise apps)
4.) Multiple project responsibility experience (has a managed a
portfolio of projects)
5.) Agile or RUP methodology experience.
*P**re**f**erre**d Education: Bachelor's degree or progressive work
* Assist in the development of estimates for the enhancement or develop
ment effort in analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation.
* Identify and coordinate resolution/mitigation of issues and risks,
escalating in a timely manner
* Responsible for delivery of all work tasks identified in the project
* Responsible for the capture and reporting of required project metrics
* Proactively manage the required documentation for the project
related to analysis, development and testing
* Track the project progress against the project plan.
* Monitor project milestones and phases to ensure the project is on sch
* Recommend corrective actions if a project begin to slip its schedule.
* Assist in the preparation of Project status reports on a periodic bas
is for the Project Manager and appropriate stakeholders.
* Manage work efforts across multiple application teams.
* Monitor the project plan for the development effort
* Assist in the final project management evaluation review with stakeho
lders for approval upon project completion.
* Arrange stakeholder meetings; coordinate with client to arrange the
meetings for PMs
* Notify team leads of project timelines, milestones
* Communicate and work with users and client as necessary.
* Analyze and compile project metrics associated with work items relate
d to improvement measures.
* Ensure processes and activities are followed.
· Project Coordinator should have excellent written and verbal
· Strong organizational skills
· Project Coordinator should be able to effectively manage and
prioritize a variety of tasks/assignments in a dynamic environment
· Experience working with a variety of resources across various IT
functions (both locally and remotely)
· Experience effectively managing meetings with a variety of local
and remote participants
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude with a collaborative approach to working with
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project and
· Experience working in an Agile/Iterative Environment is a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Visio is a plus
· Experience working within a formal project management methodology
/ PMO is a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phone: 917-832-9862 (Direct)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.