Hope you are doing well.

 I have an Requirement for *Direct Client - Project Manager @ Salem, OR. *If
you are comfortable with the required skills, please send me your updated
resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Project Manager *

*Location : Salem, OR *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all
aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors
and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management
regarding status of project. May require a bachelor's degree and at least
4years or equivalent of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor
staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

 The purpose of this request is to procure a *Project Manager II* with *Systems
Analyst* skills and experience for multiple ODOT Business/IT projects for
ODOT Technical Services. The position will manage Scope, Schedule, Budget,
Resources and major Project Management discipline areas for a variety of
approved IT projects. Examples: CHAMPS support, Highway Design Manual
Training Installation, and business analysis/systems analysis services for
the ODOT BI/DW Program.

 *Skills needed: *

*-Microsoft Project Server 2007 - Mandatory *

*-Highly experienced Project Manager *

*-Microsoft XP - Office 2003 - Mandatory *

*-Microsoft Windows 7, Office 2010 - desirable *

*-PMI Certification - desirable *

*-Excellent customer communication skills - mandatory *

*-Understanding of IT full lifecycle SDLC - mandatory *

*-Good business analysis/systems analysis skills *

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Visa Expiration Date(MM/DD/YYYY):*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*