Hello associates,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to my
mail id prasha...@t3incorp.com or you can reach me at 718-360-5826

*Title: sql developer*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Location: Danville, PA*

*Visa status: MUST be US Citizen/Greencard*

*Interview Process: Phone and Skype*

*JOB SUMMARY:*

Participates in the development and maintenance of SQL/ETL processes that
move data from operational systems to data marts. Responsibilities include
design, code, test, and production deployment and support of the SQL/ETL
workflow. Responsible for configuration, tuning and implementation of
SQL/ETL processes.

*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*

   1. *Assists in SQL/ETL activities including creating folders and users
   and managing SQL/ETL developer access. Assists in the deployment of SQL/ETL
   code. *
   2. *Develops complex SQL/ETL code for data movement, data
   transformation, data quality, data cleansing and other SQL/ETL-related
   activities. Assists in data load tuning when applicable. *
   3. *Identifies, documents and tracks all SQL/ETL related performance
   problems and assisting in their resolution. *
   4. *Performs tasks to automate SQL/ETL administration processes. *
   5. *Collects data for SQL/ETL monitoring metrics and reporting. Assists
   in developing, gathering data for and reporting of quality metrics. *
   6. *Develops SQL/ETL development skills and assists with the development
   of junior developers. *
   7. Performs other duties as assigned or required.

*BOLD* Denotes essential functions.

*SKILLS AND ABILITIES:*

   - Demonstrates working knowledge of the Microsoft SQL RDBMS and has
   advanced Transact-SQL skills.
   - Demonstrates the ability to provide SQL/ETL production support of
   critical data loads, performance tuning of queries and data loads.
   - Demonstrates ability to design and develop complex database load and
   maintenance processes.
   - Demonstrates ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and
   work independently.
   - Works on projects of moderate to high complexity within one or more
   development environments.
   - Works on multiple projects as a project team member. Has solid
   knowledge of at least one business area or system.
   - Consistently performs tasks with minimal supervision and re-work.

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!